You were made for connection.
At the core of who we are, we have been designed with a desire for relationship – to experience intimacy and connection, and to know others and be known ourselves. Yet many are left not knowing how to create this type of deep connection. Single Life Workshop helps individuals build genuine and meaningful relationships with others that actually satisfies our natural longing to feel truly connected.
When you go through the Single Life Workshop, you will:
- Discover how to allow yourself to be fully known, seen and loved in your relationships.
- Practice applying simple and powerful tools that will create deeper connection in your communication and interaction with others.
- Learn how to fully embrace your sexuality as the gift from God that it is while you’re single.
Don’t miss out on the significant amounts of joy, pleasure, freedom, and fun that God desires for us to experience through relationships. By taking the time and learning how to do relationships well, you are setting up the foundations for a more fulfilling life.
- You go to Solomon’s Porch
- You are a member of a House Church
- $900 Early-bird (March 12 – April 2)
- $1200 Regular (April 3 – April 25)
The max. number of people we will be taking in for this season is 24 people.
Info Session (for interest & to sign-up)
Attending an info session is mandatory, so you get an accurate idea of what to expect.
Saturday, May 13
- 4-7pm / Session 1: Releasing the Vision
Saturday, May 20
- 4-7pm / Session 2: Nothing Hidden
- 7-9pm / Social
Saturday, May 27
- 4-7pmm / Session 3: What is Coming Against You?
Saturday, June 3
- 4-7pm / Session 4: Living Shamelessly
Saturday, June 10
- 4-7pm / Session 5: Importance of Really Listening
Saturday, June 17
- 4-7pm / Session 6: Pursuing Relationship with the Opposite Sex
Saturday, June 24
- 4-7pm / Session 7: Taking Away the “Horribleness” of No!
Saturday, July 1
- 4-7pm / Session 8: Embracing Our Sexuality
Saturday, July 8
- 4-7pm / Session 9: Blessing Your Spirit
Saturday, July 15-16 (Retreat)
- Sessions 10: Barry & Lori’s Sex Talk
- Sessions 11: How to Bring God into Your Relationships
- Sessions 12: Our Last Session
Sign-up to be alerted of our next Info Session